Stephen,

That package is simply the source code for those
utilities.

Each of the utilities is already installed as part of ltsp_core.

I supplied the source, only for someone to see how it works,
and possibly enhance or fix bugs in it.  For normal
use, you do NOT need to install that package.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]