The hwbrowser shows that the workstation used an onboard video card, a
"Cirrus Logic GD544x". I noticed that the the patched LTSp is looking for a
VESA VGA card. I'm forcing the rpm package of XF86_SVGA for the workstation.

To Jim, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Guys, anyone know any other way @ hav experiences to use the LPP patch with
a card like mine? Thanks in advance, guys ;-)