Hi,

I'm having trouble getting my 486 terminal to boot it gets so close; it
initialises the network card then says:

Mounting root filesystem: /opt/ltsp/i386 from 192.168.0.2

And that is as far as it gets.
The network activity light flashes like crazy as if it's actually doing
something, but I think its just trying to fool me.  Because I know that
nothing is happening.

Anyhow, has anyone ever managed to solve this problem? I did a search
around a bit and found some ppl with similar problems but not answers.
The terminal server is running Redhat 7.3 if that is of any help.

Thanks

Joel Pearson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 1580379