Syai,

You need to construct a modeline for your adapter/monitor
combination.

On the LTSP.org related links page, there is a link to
the modelines howto, explaining how to calculate a modeline
entry.

Also, check out the lts.conf.readme file located in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc.  It contains a full list of all of
the allowable parameters for the lts.conf file.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]