X -query 192.168.***.whatever :1

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:49:31 +0100
"Stephen  Berry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the
bitstream:

~Hi,
~
~I have an iBook which runs OS X (based on unix). Now, if i want to get
~a log in screen from my LTSP server on it, what do I have to type at
~it's terminal prompt.
~I believe its something along the lines of "query <something> <IP of
~LTSP server>"
~
~Hope someone can tell me the right syntax to try!
~
~Thanks,
~
~Stephen
~
~
~
~
~For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.openprojects.net
~

--
Michael H. Collins              Admiral, Penguinista Navy      (o_
http://www.mdrconsult.com       http://www.lrsehosting.com/    //\