I'm experimenting with local media access, and have sucessfully
mounted both floppy and cd-rom from the ltsp client to the ltsp
server. This seems reasonably straightforward, when done in run
level 3 and access to the client is available. Then the floppy and
cd-rom drives can be mounted onto a local mount point in the
client's /tmp/ directory.

Already mounted file systems seems to be a prerequisite to
enbd-exporting them. But how is this done when running in run level
5? Then mounting, say, the CD-ROM at the client is no easy task. Or
is it? I am just overlooking something here?

--
Mvh Ragnar Wisløff