I have been setting up a ltsp workstation and I am trying to run rdesktop as
a local application on my workstation.

I have installed the ltsp package for remote applications, I have set up NIS
and I have copied the appropriate libaries and files to the /opt/ltsp/i386
directory structure and I have created the following shell script to run the
applications.

export DISPLAY="prlinux.res.com:0"
rsh prlinux.res.com /usr/local/rwin/rdesktop 192.33.61.4 -display $DISPLAY

The error I keep on getting when running the script is: ERROR: Failed to
open display.

I have looked over a lot of emails and I cannot see what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Peter Resciniti

[EMAIL PROTECTED]