-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Julius
Szelagiewicz
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 9:11 AM
Cc: LTSP Discuss
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] USB "Keys" LTSP implementation?

Jason,
        i just don't see how usb key can be made secure. to stop sniffing
attack, the kernel loaded into terminal would have to be able to encrypt
traffic from the keyboard and decrypt traffic from the server. on the
other hand, i've seen a little keyboard port dongle that records all the
keystrokes ....
julius