All,

I'm quite a novice on LTSP, but  do know my way around Linux. Took me
some days to set my first steps on LTSP:
- Get DHCP running (kept nagging over my second network interface, on
which it should not listen)
- Get TFTP installed and running (RH 7.3 doesn't install the RPM and
when you do this manually, the service is disabled by default!).
- Creating a bootfloppy was no problem at all, thanks to the rom-o-matic.

But..... the client PC boots, gets an IP address, get's a kernel but
stalls completely right after the kernel is booted.

I couldn't find similar problems on the mailing list, so every advise is
appreciated!

Client:
Pentium 1, 60 Mhz, 16 MB internal memory
I had Linux RH6.2 running on it without problems.

Display on client during boot (the final part):
vmlinuz-2.4.19-ltsp-1... (NBI) .................
A20 disabled via BIOS
mknbi-1.2-7/first32.c (GPL)
Top of ramdisk is 0X00000000
Ramdisk at 0XFFF4D000, size 0X000B3000
Uncompressing Linux..., ok, booting the kernel
(then the client stalls)

Thanx in advance,
Arjan.