Il giorno Fri, 4 Oct 2002, LeeCC, Kenny cosě ha scritto:

|From: "LeeCC, Kenny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|To: Remi BERNHARD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:41:21 +0800
|Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss] X is ok but no login window  ....
|
|you can hit CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE on the workstation to restart the X or restart the X
|on the server side.

  The problem Remi is having is an authentication issue.  Either xdm is not
running, or it's denying access to the client's X server.  Maybe he must
uncomment the following line in the /etc/X11/xdn/Xaccess file:

#*                                      #any host can get a login window

  Sandro

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet