Charles,

The Jammin-125 uses the National Semiconductor MediaGX chipset,
also knows as the Geode and the 5530.

Currently, the Xserver that works with it is an XFree86 3.3.6
version that is available on the LTSP.org download page.

Alan Hourihane of the XFree86 team has been commissioned to port
a proper XFree86 4.2.x driver for it, but that hasn't been completed
yet.  He thought he would have a beta in september, but he missed
that goal.

Even with the 3.3.6 Xserver, it performs quite well, but I
may be biased towards it.

it runs at 1024x768 16-bit color very well.  it can do 1280x1024
but only at 8-bit color, and believe me, you don't want to use
that.

The only drawback of using the 3.3.6 Xserver is that it
doesn't support the AntiAliased fonts. you need at least 4.1 for
that.

One thing you should consider when making purchases for your LTSP
environment is the fact that buy from DisklessWorkstations.Com
directly helps support the development of LTSP.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]