The maintainer must have masked the ebuild because I do not get any hits on
#emerge -s ltsp

nor do I see any entries on the package list on the gentoo website!!!

They must have realized there was a problem and pulled it from the list of
available packages.

Hope it's back up soon....

I know this dosen't help much but maybe there is consolation in knowing it was
not on your end that the problem occured:)

Mike