I know some people that have put together a fairly decent
keymap/terminfo for Linux that emulates SCO ANSI terminals.

I've attached it for you.

Chris

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 14:48, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
> > Could any one on this list give me some tips on connecting to sco from
> > linux and get all the function keys to work?
> >
> > I don't have any access to the sco box, so what I have to do is all on
> > the linux client side. From windows I can use a client that supports
> > ansi emulation and fonts and get it to work.
>
> ssh from within your normal terminal window should work fine.
> Only question is whether your terminal type
> is in sco's terminfo.  What does your TERM environment
> variable say after login?
> You might try different terminal windows (gnome has
> gnome-terminal, kde has konsole, and plain old X has xterm)
> if the default one doesn't work.
> - Dan

Chris Tooley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
! Remap function and "grey" keys to SCO type sequences.
!
! This mapping is for kbd-0.88/Kernel 1.1.56 and later.
!
! You do, of course, use "loadkeys" to load this...

! Backspace is backspace, delete is delete.
keycode  14 = BackSpace        BackSpace
        control keycode  14 = Delete
        alt     keycode  14 = BackSpace
        control alt     keycode 14 = Delete

keycode 111 = Delete           Delete
        control keycode  111 = Delete
        alt     keycode  111 = Delete
        altgr   control keycode 111 = Boot
        control alt     keycode 111 = Boot

! Numeric keypad.
! The function keys on the keypad should be the unshifted keys when
! num lock is off but we can't do that so we use the shifted keys.
keycode  69 = Num_Lock
keycode  98 = KP_Divide
keycode  55 = KP_Multiply
keycode  96 = KP_Enter
keycode  71 = KP_7            F49
        alt     keycode  71 = Ascii_7
keycode  72 = KP_8            F50
        alt     keycode  72 = Ascii_8
keycode  73 = KP_9            F51
        alt     keycode  73 = Ascii_9
keycode  74 = KP_Subtract     F52
keycode  75 = KP_4            F53
        alt     keycode  75 = Ascii_4
keycode  76 = KP_5            F54
        alt     keycode  76 = Ascii_5
keycode  77 = KP_6            F55
        alt     keycode  77 = Ascii_6
keycode  78 = KP_Add          F56
keycode  79 = KP_1            F57
        alt     keycode  79 = Ascii_1
keycode  80 = KP_2            F58
        alt     keycode  80 = Ascii_2
keycode  81 = KP_3            F59
        alt     keycode  81 = Ascii_3
keycode  82 = KP_0            F60
        alt     keycode  82 = Ascii_0
keycode  83 = KP_Period
        altgr   control keycode  83 = Boot
        control alt     keycode  83 = Boot

! Function keys.
keycode  59 = F1               F13
        control keycode  59 = F25
        control shift keycode 59 = F37
        alt     keycode  59 = Console_1
        control alt     keycode  59 = Console_1
keycode  60 = F2               F14
        control keycode  60 = F26
        control shift keycode 60 = F38
        alt     keycode  60 = Console_2
        control alt     keycode  60 = Console_2
keycode  61 = F3               F15
        control keycode  61 = F27
        control shift keycode 61 = F39
        alt     keycode  61 = Console_3
        control alt     keycode  61 = Console_3
keycode  62 = F4               F16
        control keycode  62 = F28
        control shift keycode 62 = F40
        alt     keycode  62 = Console_4
        control alt     keycode  62 = Console_4
keycode  63 = F5               F17
        control keycode  63 = F29
        control shift keycode 63 = F41
        alt     keycode  63 = Console_5
        control alt     keycode  63 = Console_5
keycode  64 = F6               F18
        control keycode  64 = F30
        control shift keycode 64 = F42
        alt     keycode  64 = Console_6
        control alt     keycode  64 = Console_6
keycode  65 = F7               F19
        control keycode  65 = F31
        control shift keycode 65 = F43
        alt     keycode  65 = Console_7
        control alt     keycode  65 = Console_7
keycode  66 = F8               F20
        control keycode  66 = F32
        control shift keycode 66 = F44
        alt     keycode  66 = Console_8
        control alt     keycode  66 = Console_8
keycode  67 = F9               F21
        control keycode  67 = F33
        control shift keycode 67 = F45
        alt     keycode  67 = Console_9
        control alt     keycode  67 = Console_9
keycode  68 = F10              F22
        control keycode  68 = F34
        control shift keycode 68 = F46
        alt     keycode  68 = Console_10
        control alt     keycode  68 = Console_10
keycode  87 = F11              F23
        control keycode  87 = F35
        control shift keycode 69 = F47
        alt     keycode  87 = Console_11
        control alt     keycode  87 = Console_11
keycode  88 = F12              F24
        control keycode  88 = F36
        control shift keycode 70 = F48
        alt     keycode  88 = Console_12
        control alt     keycode  88 = Console_12

string F1 = "\033[M"
string F2 = "\033[N"
string F3 = "\033[O"
string F4 = "\033[P"
string F5 = "\033[Q"
string F6 = "\033[R"
string F7 = "\033[S"
string F8 = "\033[T"
string F9 = "\033[U"
string F10 = "\033[V"
string F11 = "\033[W"
string F12 = "\033[X"

string F13 = "\033[Y"
string F14 = "\033[Z"
string F15 = "\033[a"
string F16 = "\033[b"
string F17 = "\033[c"
string F18 = "\033[d"
string F19 = "\033[e"
string F20 = "\033[f"
string F21 = "\033[g"
string F22 = "\033[h"
string F23 = "\033[i"
string F24 = "\033[j"

string F25 = "\033[k"
string F26 = "\033[l"
string F27 = "\033[m"
string F28 = "\033[n"
string F29 = "\033[o"
string F30 = "\033[p"
string F31 = "\033[q"
string F32 = "\033[r"
string F33 = "\033[s"
string F34 = "\033[t"
string F35 = "\033[u"
string F36 = "\033[v"

string F37 = "\033[w"
string F38 = "\033[x"
string F39 = "\033[y"
string F40 = "\033[z"
string F41 = "\033[@"
string F42 = "\033[["
string F43 = "\033[\\"
string F44 = "\033[]"
string F45 = "\033[^"
string F46 = "\033[_"
string F47 = "\033[`"
string F48 = "\033[{"

! Function keys F49-F60 are mapped on the numeric keypad but off hand
! I don't know what they should send. SCO is a bit vague about them
! anyway and I doubt anything relies on them too much.

string Home = "\033[H"
string Insert = "\033[L"
string Remove = "\033[3~"
string End = "\033[F"