On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:04:41 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dieter Kroemer) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a way, to use true type fonts with the X-Fontserver or is it
> possible to use the xfstt (or simillar) - soffice is using truetypes, and I
> can only use 14 fonts on the client - at the server I can use 25.
>
> With other programms (like Quanta) I've till now no problems.

    You need to go to google.com and search for "font deuglification".  The second
entry on the list is where you'll find the whole set of details; just what you're
looking for.  It's sweet.  I'm using 1,536 Truetype fonts on the machines here at my
place.  And under Redhat 8, I even get to use crappy, homemade fonts that aren't made
too well.  Under 7.3 these fonts were just broken a little.

    Enjoy!

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262