Hello *,

I've managed to get LTSP run on my litte network:

- Server is an AMD 700 MHz with 512 MB RAM,
running SuSE Linux 7.2, 100MBit RTL8139 LAN card.
- Switch 10/100
- 5 Clients, from 486DX66 up to Pentium II-233

Thanks of the good documentation (esp. chapter 6), the disk boot is working now.

Because most displays are 15", I would like to set a default resolution of 800x600 pixel. I added
X_MODE_0 = 800x600
to lts.conf, but I still have a 1024x768 virtual display.

So my question is: How to limit the virtual resolution to 800x600 ?

TIA
Achim