Dear Partner,

      REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction.  This is by virtue of its
nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.  I got your contact in my private
search  for a reliable person to handle this  transaction. We shall base this
transaction on mutual respect and honesty. Hence,it is neccessary for you to assure us
of your ability  to prosecute this transaction of  great magnitude,your ability and
reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business
transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are
interested in importation of goods into our country with funds which are presently
trapped in Nigeria.  In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance to
enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows:  During the past Military Regimes here in
Nigeria, the government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contract
which were grossly over-invoiced in various Ministries.  As a result the Government of
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo deemed it neccessary to set up a Contract Review Panel to
investigate and recommend accordingly. After a thorough investigation, we discovered a
lot of  inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank of
Nigeria. We (members) have unanimously agreed to transfer part of these funds to a
foreign account  However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of
this Panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names.  I have therefore, been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the Panel to look for an Overseas
partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen
Million, Five Hundred Thousand US.!
 Dollars).  Adequate logistics and strategies had been worked out to ensure a
successful transfer with your maximum  co-operation. Hence we are writing you this
letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1.      25% for the account owner (you)
2.      65% for us (the officials)
3.      10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

It is from this 65% that we wish to commence the importation business, please note
that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence and conclude the transfer
latest in ten (10) banking days from the date of receipt of the following information
by either my mail box, or efax no. +1-775-908-0875 : 1)your Company Name and address,
and 2) confidential tel and fax numbers.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description
respectively. Moreso, we will use your name or company's name to apply for payments
and re-award the contract in your name or company's name.  We are looking forward to
doing business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction.  Please
acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the this mail box or my confidential
e-fax number +1-775-908-0875.  I will bring you into the complete picture of this
lucrative project when I have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

DR. HAMID KAMILU.

NOTE:  PLEASE KINDLY QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (SK/01) IN YOUR RESPONSE AND FAX A
COPY TO THE LINE GIVEN ABOVE