Hello James,

I look at /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf, and I found nothind related to shutdown except the command line to run the shutdown command ... :(
Here it is :
HaltCommand=/sbin/shutdown -h now

Btw, nothing is documented for me at the head of file only :
# if you are having trouble with using a single server for a long time and
# want gdm to kill/restart, turn this on

????

Any idea ?
Regards,
Remi.

At 06:41 04/11/02 +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Remi

> I changed the "All" by "false" but nothing else appens.
> I would like to forbid the "shutdown computer" within the gnome session,
> and the "shutdown" within the login window (before entering gnome or Kde).

look at /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf
its obvious
after making changes do the kill -USR1 `cat ...` that is documented at the
head of the file or
telinit 3
telinit 5
or just reboot
James

For additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.openprojects.net