Hi.

Sorry to ask what may seem to be a daft question, but do you have to make a
dhcpd.conf entry for every LTSP workstation on a network? Can you just set all
the options globally? I'm thinking of deploying this on a 10 user LAN to start
with, but there will also be non-ltsp workstations on the LAN.

I've just started experimenting with LTSP and am impressed, but am just
wondering how people scale the configuration for larger networks with perhaps
40 terminals....keeping a track of mac addresses(!!!!)

David