On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:34:28 +0000, Shane Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is anyone interested in some (8) "PCM-4894"'s ?. 8"x5" 586-133's.  See
> Aaeon site for details.  I have been asked by my ex-employer to find
> homes for them.  I also have a bunch of 2" dot matrix led boards and
> modules.  Boards are our own, so I have schematics, and source code for
> them.  These are dhcp bootable (patched bios).

    I just got the chance to look up these things; they're cool! I don't know if I'd
use'em for LTSP clients, though they seem nicely sized and built for the job.

    Personally, I'm looking for something like this to leave on, in the trailer, when
the 110V power isn't available, so that it can track movements of the trailer.  I
don't see power consumption requirements, but I'm sure it's not serious (not
like...12A at 12V like my furnace.  :) )

    I'm not in a position to provide much for these (or anything else for that matter)
but would ya be open to a trade or something?

ICQ  5119262