Hi all.   We have been using LTSP for awhile now and it works great!.    We
have been using TELNET sessions and minimal X sessions.   We would like to
use X sessions more.   We are using an legacy application that supports a
mouse, but wants specific commands sent for the buttons.   Is there a way to
make the mouse respond differently inside a xterm window (xterm, konsole,
etc.)?     We have modified the gpm program to send the right commands for a
text session and it is working great.   We are still pretty new with X, is
there a config file that controls the mouse?   Something like, disable
cut/paste, button 2 sends 0x27 and button 1 sends 0x07  (row+0x20)
(col+0x20).   Forgive my crude pseudo code.   Will we need to modify the
source of an xterm program to accomplish this?

Thanks,  James