Hi! I'm a relative newbie to LTSP. I've been reading up on thin-clients and LTSP, but
want to actually build a system.  I know LTSP's got wireless capabilities, and I am
actually interested in experimenting with a wireless, notebook client.  What I'd like
help with is getting info on some details such as: which wireless cards are supported,
how to boot from hard disk (I'd like to do this instead of floppy), size of hard-disk
needed, and how much building a small experimental system of maybe 5-10 clients might
cost me (and any details of setting up a wireless thin-client system, that differs
from the traditional wired).  Any help would be great. Thanks so much!

--June Ahn