There has been a lot of talk about using DHCP to provide balanceing between 2 LTSP
servers.I have looked in to settign up webfarmers with load-balancing using DNS. would
it not be possible to use the same basic mechanism for setting boot servers? During
DHCP you get the DNS server ip and then you get the boot server. Mind you I have not
looked at the configuration for this in a while, but a basic round-robin style should
not be to hard to implement. I currently do not have the machines availbe to test
this. any takers?

Evan