Jim,

That address is coming from you dhcp server.  check your
/etc/dhcpd.conf file on your server.

It's also possible that you have another dhcp server on your
network that is handing out this information.  Look for things
like Linksys routers or cable routers with dhcp enabled.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]