Gajanan Gawde wrote:

Hi All,
  We hav already implemented k12LTSP on Intel
Platform.But now we want it to install on a Digital
Alpha 4100 Server. Can we run the LTSP package on the
digital alpha server.

Works fine for me. You can install from the RPM's if you use the ignorearch option. Otherwise use the tarballs.

--
Alvin Starr || voice: (416)785-4051
Interlink Connectivity || fax: (416)785-3668