Hi,

I am trying to set up LTSP and I have ran into error that I feel might get
someone upset and tell me to read the docs, when I have and can't find why
in the docs I am getting this error and how to fix it...

I am running SuSE, and at first I was getting an Error 1 -- file not find.,
when my workstation is trying to find the ltsp kernel. I saw in the docs
where you can place in DHCP the file name, and I try that, no luck. If I
remove the -s on the tftpd inetd.conf I get the following error. Error 2 -
Access Denied.

I have check my host file and my workstation is in it. I have check export
and my IP range is there. So now I am lost. I even tried to chmod the kernel
to 755 in hopes that would help it too.

So I am lost. Where do I need to look next.

Thanks,

Chuck Payne