I want to give access to my some users by giving them Modem on their
diskless terminals.
I don't want to configure squid proxy on my server , cause server is not
connected to internet.

Can i access modem attached to my terminal ? Can i dial out ?

I am trying to use USB as well as normal modem.

if yes which USB modem will work?

Your valuable inputs will be great help for me.

Thanks
Regards
Dinesh K