Mandrake 9.0 LTSP 3.0.7 .. I run dhcpd eth0 my clients all get their ip
address and boot just like I want them to. The problem is that randomly
dhcpd won't assign the ip addresses to the clients, once this occurs only a
reboot on the server will fix the problem. I've tried killing the dhcpd eth0
process and restarting it, but to no avail. In /var/log/messages I see the
dhcpdiscover from macaddress  via eth0
                                                                 dhcpoffer on
myworkstationsipaddress via eth0
and this repeats until i reboot the server or shut the workstation down.

Thanks in advance...
--Andrew