Hello Stephen,

Sunday, December 29, 2002, 9:36:18 AM, you wrote:

SL> Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2003
Dito

>>From OpenBrick website it states that

SL> "OpenBrick is a great platform to run the LTSP project
SL> and make thin clients. This Wiki allows to share
SL> information on the LTSP applications of OpenBrick"

SL> Kindly advise why we need it?  We can install and run
SL> LTSP on RedHat/Debian, etc.

As I understand, the OpenBrick is NOT a software. It is the hardware
of the terminal, which will then boot via network as all my old 486's
do, just faster.

As it is a defined set of hardware, it makes sense to have information
about that hardware and compatibility to linux/ltsp centered at one
page, doesn't it?

SL> What will be the advantages to run LTSP on OpenBrick
SL> which are not available on other platforms.

The nice case. Never saw a 486 looking so cool.

Best regards,
 Anselm                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]