Hello Rob,

Sunday, January 05, 2003, 11:21:39 AM, you wrote:

RK> I had thought it would be in the source code somewhere, however I tried the
RK> instructions to install a lpp
RK> "theme" before compiling however the script does not find the various files.

>> RK> I have followed the instructions on how to patch the 2.4.18 kernel,
RK> and can
>> RK> now get a nice
>> RK> start up graphic for the wrong distro!

With this bit of info, sorry I cannot help further.
Where did you get the patch from?
What distro do you have, which kernel sources?
What themes?

Hope you understand I'm not going to dig hours in the web just to help
others. A bit of fun is OK though. Give me the info, I'll try my best.

Regards,
 Anselm                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]