What is required to compile BusyBox for LTSP?  Obviously I can't just
link it against any old libc.  I'd like to try 0.60.5 to see if it fixes
the inoperable shutdown/halt/poweroff.

Actually does anyone (Jim?) have a precompiled version of BusyBix 0.60.5
for LTSP 3.x?
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127