My name is Sergio Castaneda and I'm the tech coordinator for a school district in Alaska.
I'm fairly new to the LTSP, but already ordered the CDs from k12ltsp.org and I'm trying them out. If this works the school will have to buy a new server to run the LTSP. Since we also have Macs in our network we were thinking on buying one of Apple's Xserve and use the Netboot feature to boot the Macs. My question is:

Can LTSP be recompiled to run from Mac OS X server? Would this be something too difficult to do? Is there something out there that does this already?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio Castaneda