Hi -

I'm using LTSP 3 on Debian 3.0 and I have an Epia mini-itx machine as my client
workstation. More often than not, after logging in to the terminal, and as the
'Starting KDE' splash screen appears on the client, the mini-itx terminal
reboots(!)

This doesn't always happen...Sometimes you can login to the desktop OK and work
for a while, and then it reboots. Or it reboots when you logout.

I'm using xdm as my window manager with KDE 2.2.25 (standard as per the Woody
CD-ROMs)

I've tried setting specifying  X_VIDEORAM = 4096  in lts.conf but the problem
still occurs. I'm also using LTSP 3.0 on a SuSE box on another network with
some mini-itx clients and don't have the same problem.

Has anyone else come across this problem or got any suggestions? I'm guessing
this is caused by conflicting RAM region useage on the mini-itx mobo.

I'll provide more detailed info on my LTSP config if it's wanted.

Cheers.

David Mummery
Developer, Access IT Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]