On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 05:20:42PM +0200, Andres Toomsalu wrote:

> I have quite odd problem:
> Installed ltsp server, everything seems to work ok, some 15 terminals
> working ok. These terminals are old PII pc-s mostly. Also got some P100
> machines and coupple P100 pc-s refuse to mount nfs root with
> 2.4.19-ltsp-1 kernel. They give up as "no response from NFS server".
> On server side, syslog says "rpc.mountd - authenticated ws009 mount
> request ok...". Changed kernel to 2.4.9-ltsp-6 and voila - everything works.
>
> Any ideas?

No, but I have a similar problem. Using 2.4.19-ltsp-1 I get to "Starting
dhclient", which times out, resulting in a kernel panic. If I switch
back to 2.4.9-ltsp-5 everything works fine. I have yet to investigate
the problem, but I'll let you know what I find when I do.

--
  Cameron Lerch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>