Ok,

I've composed a list of people who have responded
to my request for volunteers for Linux World in NYC which
takes place next week.

LTSP.org has a booth in the exhibit hall, and if this year is
anything like the past 3 years, the LTSP.org booth will be one
of the busiest booths in the place.

There is a core group of us who are travelling there for
the conference.  That group consists of:

    Jim McQuillan
    Ron Colcernian
    Erick Tyack
    Jim Glutting
    Glenn Jacobson
    Scott Balneaves
    Andrew Williams
    Ragnar Wisloff

In addition to that, several people have responded to the
request and have offered there help.  Those people are:

    Shaun Smoot
    David Leuser II
    Beter Billson
    Matthew T. O'Connor
    Chuck Liebow
    John Tatum
    Lachlan Dunlop

If you have sent me email, and I haven't included you in
the list, I apologize, I must have simply missed it somewhere
in my inbox.  Please send me an email, and I'll add you to the
list.

If you are interested in helping at the booth, and your name is
not already listed above, please let me know.

This is a great opportunity to meet fellow LTSP'ers, and have
some fun.

We'll be having a LTSP dinner on Thursday nite at a local NYC
pizza place.

Also, we'll have LTSP T-Shirts for the volunteers.  I'd like
to ask that you try to give at least 3 hours to the booth, to
get the T-Shirt though.  Additional T-Shirts will be available
for purchase.

If you will be at the conference, but don't have the time to help
at the booth, I completely understand, and invite you to stop
by the booth, so we can give you a hard time about it (just kidding) :)

What I need from everyone at this point is a list of the times that
they think they can help at the booth.  The exhibits are open
during the following times:

   Wednesday, Jan 22   10:00am -  5:00pm
   Thursday,  Jan 23   10:00am -  5:00pm
   Friday,    Jan 24   10:00am -  4:00pm

If you need to get a pass to get into the exhibits, I still
have 3 "exhibitor" passes which allow you to get in before
the exhibits are open, and after they close.  This is helpful
for people who will be there to help setup/teardown.

I also have about 100 exhibits only passes that I'm happy to share
with anyone who wants one.

So, Whether you've signed up already to help, or not, please send
me an email to confirm that you are coming, and the times that
you think you are available.

I've rambled far too long now, so,  I'll just say thanks.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]