FVWM95 when I did look at it was too like windows 95 for may
liking I think this is what they designed it for.
        I don't partually like (black/flux)box I would like to have bigger
buttons, I think people like being able to spread icons all over there
desktop in windows and that start menu. WindowMaker or AfterStep does not
do to badly for big bold fancy buttons but can anyone get Alt-Tab to work
like windows....
        I am trying to answer the same problem I want a nice fast window
manager but my users are used to text based terminals or windows on their
home computers.

Peter Childs
Somtime I wonder wether we ought to create a newsgroup/mailing list for
`designing the ideal window manager.