Jim,

FYI (Re: TFTP Dots) setting user  = root in /etc/xinetd.d/tftp did the
trick.

Again (Running RedHat 8.0)

I now get to the login screen except, I have a mostly light blue (a nice
blue) background with 4 columns (plus 2 partial, one left and one right)
with 4 login boxes (one in each column).  Each column has darker blue
horizontal lines (not quite the width of the column) up and down the column.

Across the top is what looks like (hard to make out) "LTSP.org" written over
it's self (large font) in yellow and the second line seems to be "Linux
Terminal Server Project" in a smaller yellow font.

I also have 4 cursor arrows, one in each column.

I can login and get several RedHat desktop images written over themselves.

The client is using the same brand and (sort of) model of video card (S3
Trio) as the server except the client uses an ISA card (16 meg) while the
server has an AGP card with 32 meg (I think, may be 8 v. 16).

Both client and server use the same monitor, keyboard and mouse (sharing
switch box).

Any suggestions

Thnx,

George