-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss] XDMCP fatal error: Session declined maximum
From: "Jeff Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yeah I understand why the DisplaysPerHost defaults to one, and I dont
want  to change that.  I was just looking for a way to get the terminal
to boot  after getting hung due to a power failure, hard reset,etc.

As for the problem being redhat 8, I doubt it--I've had the problem once
in  a while ever since I installed my fisrt ltsp server which was about
two  years ago.  I dont know why everybody thinks rh8 is such a -bad
monster-  or whatever.  It does have a few things I dont like, but it is
still linux  under the hood.

-Jeff