Has anyone run into problems getting 486 boxes to boot via the etherboot rom images on
floppy?  I have tried using etherboot images to boot two different 486s and both of
them came up with the initial number that starts the process and just hung.  I've
tried a few different floppy disks and drives and two different machines and cannot
get them to boot.  Is this an issue with the images?  Has anyone seen anything like
this before?  If so, was there a resolution?
All help appreciated.
Thanks.
Rob