Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:16:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Luis Hurtiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] eeprom burners

ladies and gentlemen of this fine list:

I made a mistake not long ago burning a Bios (I needed
to make the motherboard boot from a cd-rom in order to
install linux), and because the instructions were in
german I didn't quite translated the info correctly
and ended up with a "dead" mother board, the thing is
that I want it back, and since I do a lot of this
stuff can somebody inform me if there is someone out
there who has a burner, and is it difficult to buy one
(expensive) and the sort, anyone with experience on
this shores, greatly would appreciate your help, also,
of course, if by doing this type of thing (buying a
chip burner) I can make the bootroms for the ethernet
cards, and how difficult is that,

thanx in advanced.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com