Phil,

Great job! How long did it take for you to get this running smoothly? This article is just what I've been looking for. Can't wait for the new menu config.

Good luck

Joseph wrote:

Where could I find information on the menu? That is interesting how you
are controlling the run level etc...

Thanks for a good article.