I have installed Redhat 8.0 and the latest ltsp on a Celeron machine which I have made as a server. I am doing a lab testing with 2 workstations - one a Celeron machine and the other a Pentium machine. I am able to boot through the Celeron workstation. I used the same network card on the Pentium machine (Sis 6215 display card) and the workstation hangs when it shows "dhclient loading"

When I browsed thru /var/log/messages the pentium machine shows

xserver dhcps:DHCPACK on <ipaddress> to <mac-address> via eth0

and stops....

Whereas when I had successfully used the Celeron machine the next stage in the /var/log/messages file was

START tftp pid=1201 from <ipaddress>

I also tried to start as level 3 but still the Pentium hangs after displaying "dhclient"

Thanks in advance for your help!

Do you Yahoo!?