On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 13:02, Chris Puttick wrote:
> A load balancing solution based on XDMCP is under development by a company
> called Fen Systems - it will be available soon (i.e. it's in use by the
> company already, but they want to tidy it up before making it generally
> available).

are there any beta releases available yet? do you know if it will be
released under an open source license? it's exactly what ltsp needs to
be entirely scaleable ... as i understand there's no real solution yet
(except for some test runs with LVS). and the embedded lts doesn't scale
for more than 2 servers, which is a shame really because the setup is
very straightforward.

tom