Being on this list I learned that the somewhat standard window manager
for use with LTSP is either iceWM or qvwm.  I also noticed that most
people are using Phoenix as a web browser and sylpheed or evolution as
email client.  I am curious to know what you are using as a file
manager, seeing that none of these window managers come with a file
manager of their own.  Are there people actively using gnome/kde and
their respective file managers on a large scale LTSP system? (25+
users).

tom