I have LTSP installed with 3 Terminals and one email account that should be used by 3 persons. To be more clear. The account is under the name on the company and they share it. If an email arrives, it should be available to all of them. There are no private email here.

I installed Ximian Evolution and it was easy to isntall for the first user but did not find the way to share the /evolution directory with others. I placed a Symbolic Link and changed permissions but Evolution complains that it need to create some file.

Any idea?