Lets start with the specs:

Msi K7D-Master-L Motherboard.
Onboard 10/100 nic (for WAN)
2 1GHZ AMD Athlon MP processors
Copper shimmed
Cold Spike All copper water blocks (avaliable from my websight
www.hasty-solutions.com)
3 Enermax Ultra Cool temperature controlled fans.
7" x 12" transmission oil cooler
1 qt coolant with water wetter
coolant pump (all coolant components are internaly plumbed and contained).
512 MB DDR 266 CL 2 Samsung ram
Usb 2.0
Usb 1.1
External Usb 2.0 30G ibm backup hard drive.
Broadcom bcm5701 64 bit 66 mhz copper gigabit nic (for terminals usning
eepro100 nics)
Intel SRCU32 2 channel u160 64 bit 66 mhz raid controller w/ 256 MB pc-133 CL
2 micron/crucial ram
6+1 Raid 5 Seagate cheta 10k rpm u160 4 MB cashe SCSI Drives, in removable
sca drive trays.
DVD-rom
Sony CDRW 24X
Int zip 250
1.44 Floppy
Soundblaster Live
ATI Rage 128 Pro 32 MB
21" ncd monitor
ATX Full Tower case with red racing stripes.
350 Watt ATX Pentium 4/AMD approved powersupply.

We are considering taking the above mentioned hardware and setting up a
terminal server to improve the workstation performance of the users on our
network.  We have a few questions before we begin.

What is a good win98-ish GUI?
As we have not yet run terminal services, what if any special administration
is nessicary?
How much server resoruces should be budgeted for each workstation?
What is the stability of the terminals?
What is the stability of the server?
Can a user hang just his terminal?
Will a hung terminal hang the server?
What if any reliability issues will we need to address.
What uptimes can we expect from a terminal server?
Can standard redhat updates break k-12ltsp?

I am shure as we begin this project more questions will come up, we look
forward to your reply and exploring terminal services on Linux.