Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2003 18:41 schrieb Hallvard Paulsen:
> I may add that I am using the PXE boot technique and have made the
> changes in the dhcpd.conf file that uses a 2 stage boot (first the
> ethernet boot file for the card is downloaded, and then the kernel using
> an if else structure as described in the HOWTO at LTSP.ORG. I guess this
> should not make a difference? Or maybe there should be a final else
> statement for dhcpclient to work?

No. Inside the if/else clause should only be the filename statement, and
this does not matter for dhclient, since the kernel is already loaded. If
you have more statements inside the if/else clause, adjust your dhcpd.conf
according to the howto.

The fact that you are using Etherboot over PXE does not matter, since one
can't tell the difference after the kernel is loaded.

Georg