I have a LTSP server (redhat 7.3 LTST 3.0) already installed and running and want to clone it in a identical computer. I do not want to do a new instalation so i should modify this copy so that this second server runs on the same network that the first and i guess i should give it another ip and server.name. What should i change and where?

I would appreciate any help.
Gbariel Lopez