On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 19:47, pedro noticioso wrote:
> I have 10 terminals with 133 mhz and 16 mb ram, but I
> am worrying because I need more ram.
>
> I have found that USE_NFS_SWAP Y is not the greatest
> solution ;)

Hello

Can you please tell us why is NFS_Swap NOT great?

You could make a ram drive on your server, export it trough nfs and all
the swap file would be accessed at maximum speed (your network's speed),
12MBytes should be cool, I don't think any old hard drive can run at
this speed.

--
I/O error while opening .signature file