Howdy

When I say sleep, I mean it does nothing more/freezes/dies.

/var/log/messages says:

Feb 25 19:16:26 krakatoa rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from
192.168.0.150:688 for /opt/ltsp/i386 (/opt/ltsp/i386)
Feb 25 19:17:06 krakatoa last message repeated 4 times
Feb 25 19:18:16 krakatoa last message repeated 7 times
Feb 25 19:19:17 krakatoa last message repeated 6 times
Feb 25 19:20:27 krakatoa last message repeated 7 times

Warwick Chapman
Managing Member
Thusa Business Support cc
Cell: +27 83 7797094
Fax: +27 31 2055838

-- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those
who understand binary, and those who don't.