Hello,

I want to set up k12ltsp at my school, but I want the terminals to
automatically login as "student" and startx instead of having students
login themselves. I don't want gdm/kdm/xdm coming up at all if
possible.I tried simply setting gdm to autologin as "student" but it
only works for the server console, not the clients. I took a stab at
LDAP authentication, but found out that that is WAY over my head. They
will be mounting their novell home dirs using a shell script I wrote and
ncpmount.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advnace!
Daniel Trimpey,
Teachnology Instructor, Webmaster